Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Out of a Clear Blue Sky

I've decided (because I seem to be at a loss for things to blog about) to do a few picture blogs based on color.  He're's blue:

This is the door to the kitchen: the place where all the magic happens.

This is the sky.  I don't know whether or not you take time to look at the sky and by amazed by it, but if you don't you should start.  It's a wonderful way to rejuvenate one's spirit.

This is the thing I plug in every night to ward of mosquitoes.  The little blue part goes into the little white part and that goes into the wall and omits mosquito repellent.  I'm really grateful to have it, because there have been a few cases of dengue fever around, and I don't want any part of that.
This is my good friend Sam.  I said "hey Sam, do something silly!" and he did this.  He's a wonderful companion and  I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to get to know him.  In this picture we're out for a walk in the Jardín Botanico.

These are my new flip flops.  My other's decided that they'd had enough of this life, and I was forced to invest in some new ones.

2 comments:

  1. I love blue! What a wonderful idea. I can't wait to find out what the next color will be. Maybe green? Or yellow? Perhaps you'll do a series of primary colors?

    ...And I do take time to look at the sky! Having grown up in Kansas it is one of my great joys in life. I remember being a little girl and going out into the pasture to lie in the brome grass and look at the sky. I adore the sunrise sky, a clear night sky speckled with bright stars, the blue expanse of the afternoon sky - it looks amazingly like the Paraguayan sky pictured above.

    ReplyDelete